Samantha Barrett CFP, Chartered MCSI, CEMAP, Chartered Financial Planner
Sam grew up in rural Gloucestershire which led to an early career as a riding instructor.
A variety of jobs including as a recruitment consultant and deputy head of marketing for an industrial gas company followed before she joined financial services.
Sam initially concentrated on Mortgages and became Mortgage Planner of the year in 2005 but moved on to cover all areas of financial planning.
Sam is a Certified Financial Planner and is also a Chartered Financial Planner. She has specialist knowledge in the area of care home fee planning and is a member of a specialist group of advisers who deal with this area.
In her spare time Sam is a club runner for Solihull & Small Heath Athletics clubs and has run Marathons all over the world. She also has 2 young children and a variety of animals including a connemara pony, dog and various rabbits.
- Chartered Insurance Institutes Chartered Financial Planner
- Holder of Chartered Insurance Institutes Advanced Financial Planning Certificate
- Certified Financial Planner
- Chartered Member of Chartered Securities & Investment Institute
- Money Management awards Mortgage Planner of the year 2005
- Citywire New model adviser firm of the year 2010