Pensions and Retirement Planning
Once you reach the stage where you're considering your retirement income, expert financial advice becomes even more important.
It's essential that you review your pension situation regularly. We can help you with taking steps to make it more certain that your pension pot will be able to achieve the income you want when you retire.
Taking stock of your pension performance
- Review of existing pension benefits
- Cash-flow modelling to establish from required income what input is required
- Review of clients attitude to acceptable loss or volatility
- Provision of a report detailing options
- Occupational pension analysis
- Continuance of advise to implement option chosen
Advice on taking benefits from pension schemes
Options are varied and can be tailored to your circumstances.
We are experienced in providing advice on the many options available when taking benefits from pension schemes, including:
- Annuity Purchase
- Impaired Life/Enhanced/Smoker Rate Annuities
- Investment Linked Annuities
- Pension Fund Withdrawal (Drawdown)
- Phased Retirement
- Pension Lump Sum Investment/Portfolio Planning
- ISA Investment
- Income Producing Investments
The value of your investment or pension can fall as well as rise and you may not get back the original amount invested.
The levels bases and reliefs from taxation are subject to the individual circumstances of the investor, and may be subject to future change.
A PENSION IS A LONG TERM INVESTMENT THE FUND VALUE MAY FLUCTUATE AND CAN GO DOWN. YOUR EVENTUAL INCOME MAY DEPEND UPON THE SIZE OF THE FUND AT RETIREMENT, FUTURE INTEREST RATES AND TAX LEGISLATION.